This is the place to make sure you have a seat for upcoming paid events at the Green Room Lounge. Our full list of events (including the FREE stuff) can be found on our Calendar page.
• Laugh Box stand-up comedy – nearly every Thursday @ 8pm
• ComedyCity improv comedy – every Friday & Saturday @ 7:30 & 9:30pm
• Special Events – as they happen
• We are very popular (and modest). As such, buying tickets online is strongly recommended for our events. You can buy your tickets using the calendar below. We often have tickets available for walk-ups, but there is no guarantee those will be available.
• Please make sure you have all your ducks in a row prior to purchasing tickets. Once you purchase your tickets, we don’t offer any returns, refunds, or exchanges, unless the event is cancelled.
• If you have a Free Pass for one of our paid events you can make a reservation for all the folks in your group and designate the passes as Free Pass. So, say you have a party of six, with two free passes – you’d put a quantity of two by FREE PASSES and four by the remaining group members. Make sure you bring those free passes – we’ll have to charge you regular admission if you can’t present them at the Box Office!
• Redeeming a gift card? Select the Free Pass option, and leave us a comment that you have a gift card. We’ll run the gift card transaction when you check in with the Box Office.
A) One person makes the reservation for the whole group and pays for it online. If you are making one reservation for the entire group, make sure to tell your group the name that the reservation is under so they can tell the Box Office. Remember, we don’t offer any refunds for any unused pre-purchased tickets.
B) Each individual or family can make their own reservation online. Please ask your folks to add a comment on the online reservation to tell us the name of the group, so we can seat everyone together.
• Questions or problems? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 920.983.0966.
• You will receive a follow up email from us asking to join our email list (specials, events, etc.). Follow the directions if you want to receive emails – simply delete if you don’t.